- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Gary Wayne and Amy Lichele Weber II of Altenburg, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:40 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 28, 2010. Name, Grant James. Weight, 8 pounds, 15 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Weber is the former Amy Belongy, daughter of Dorthey and David Evans of Altenburg and Bill and Sheleigh Belongy of Clewiston, Fla. She is employed at Orthopaedic Associates. Weber is the son of Gary and Patricia Weber. He is employed by Jackson Machine and Manufacturing.
Daughter to Lisa Eileen Chernaskey and Chad Andre Venson of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:24 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 28, 2010. Name, Jaylah Amariah-Jean. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. Ms. Chernaskey is the daughter of Sarah Calhoun and Jeff Muehlberg of Imperial, Mo. Venson is the son of Marian Venson and Elmo Venson of Tamms, Ill.
Son to Marvin Paul and Jennifer Ann Ruff of Benton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 29, 2010. Name, Hayden Oneal. Weight, 5 pounds, 5 ounces. Fifth child, fourth son. Mrs. Ruff is the former Jennifer Brown, daughter of Vernon and Anita Brown of Sikeston, Mo. Ruff is the son of Marvin and Carolyn Ruff of Sikeston. He is a self-employed automobile broker.
Son to LaTavish Keavy Lopez and Casey Carter Nicholas of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:49 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 29, 2010. Name, Dante Marlowe. Weight, 6 pounds, 11 ounces. First child. Ms. Lopez is the daughter of Marlya Simmons and Tom Simmons of Jackson. She is employed at Capetown Assisted Living. Nicholas is the son of Steve Nicholas and Kathy Nicholas of Jackson. He is employed by QPI.