- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 9/2/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Logan K. Norman, 21, of O'Fallon, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Subjects were in custody pending formal charges of stealing merchandise from Umpkins Beauty Supply, 415 Broadway.
* Jo A. Hill, 33, 203 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on a Butler County warrant for failure to appear for larceny and on three Poplar Bluff, Mo., warrants for theft, failure to appear for assault and shoplifting.
* Tyrance D. Hill, 34, 1116 Ranney Ave., ws arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for a probation violation.
* Keturah Williams, 33, 409 S. Benton St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for driving while suspended.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for a curfew violation and a peace disturbance.
* James D. Noland, 50, 1101 Bloomfield St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for contempt of court.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for assault.
* Galen L. Osborne, 21, 45 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court for possession of a controlled substance.
* Gregory L. Bailey Jr., 20, 12 Camellia Drive, received a summons for a peace disturbance.
* Rolla E. Cameron, 42, 430 N. Frederick St., received a summons for harassment.
* Wallace G. Hastings II, 21, of Sikeston, Mo., received a summons for stealing a phone from AT&T, 3363 Gordonville Road.
* Matthew L. Martin, age not given, 1005 N. Middle St., received a summons for a peace disturbance.
* Assault and burglary were reported.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Stealing was reported at 45 S. West End Blvd.
* A robbery was reported.
* Narcotics were reported stolen at 1447 N. Water St.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* A bike was reported stolen at 2700 Bloomfield Road.
* A retaining wall was reported damaged at 404 S. Bellevue St.
* A 45-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.