- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Cape Girardeau police report 9/2/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Logan K. Norman, 21, of O'Fallon, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Subjects were in custody pending formal charges of stealing merchandise from Umpkins Beauty Supply, 415 Broadway.
* Jo A. Hill, 33, 203 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on a Butler County warrant for failure to appear for larceny and on three Poplar Bluff, Mo., warrants for theft, failure to appear for assault and shoplifting.
* Tyrance D. Hill, 34, 1116 Ranney Ave., ws arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for a probation violation.
* Keturah Williams, 33, 409 S. Benton St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for driving while suspended.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for a curfew violation and a peace disturbance.
* James D. Noland, 50, 1101 Bloomfield St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for contempt of court.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for assault.
* Galen L. Osborne, 21, 45 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court for possession of a controlled substance.
* Gregory L. Bailey Jr., 20, 12 Camellia Drive, received a summons for a peace disturbance.
* Rolla E. Cameron, 42, 430 N. Frederick St., received a summons for harassment.
* Wallace G. Hastings II, 21, of Sikeston, Mo., received a summons for stealing a phone from AT&T, 3363 Gordonville Road.
* Matthew L. Martin, age not given, 1005 N. Middle St., received a summons for a peace disturbance.
* Assault and burglary were reported.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Stealing was reported at 45 S. West End Blvd.
* A robbery was reported.
* Narcotics were reported stolen at 1447 N. Water St.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* A bike was reported stolen at 2700 Bloomfield Road.
* A retaining wall was reported damaged at 404 S. Bellevue St.
* A 45-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.