- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Cramped quarters: April 4 proposition aims to ease crowding in Perry County District Schools (3/23/17)4
Calling All Cooks
We're collecting recipes to publish our very own Safe House for Women Cookbook. Proceeds from the sale of the cookbook will be used to support the services we provide for children and youth.
Help us out by submitting your very best recipes! Copy your recipe(s) onto one of the blank forms & return to Safe House for Women Outreach Office person located at 1810 E. Plaza Way in Cape Girardeauor by mail: PO Box 1167,Cape Girardeau, MO 63702-1167. Recipe forms can be found at www.semosafehouse.org Simply click where it says "Click here for recipe form!"
Recipes must be received by September 24.
If you have any questions please contact Safe House for Women Outreach Office at 573-335-7745.