- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Yolande B. Palisch, 72, of Perryville died Monday, Aug. 30, 2010, at Perry Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
She was born Aug. 6, 1938, in France, daughter of the late Alexandar and Marie Stephanie Pierre Nouvier. She and Paul W. Palisch were married Nov. 12, 1958. He preceded her in death May 12, 1998.
Survivors include a son, Stephen (Carol) Palisch of St. Louis; three daughters, Michele (Rick) Beck of Perryville, Ann Hotop of St. Louis, Patty (Keo) Sabengsy of Carbondale, Ill.; and three grandchildren, Nick, Carly and Bradley.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Mrs. Palisch had worked at Gilster-Mary Lee. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Visitation will be from 8:30 to 10:15 a.m. Thursday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
Mass will be at 10:30 a.m. Thursday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.
Memorials are preferred to Hospice Care Inc.