- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 9/1/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Veronica A. Perrey, 20, 764 N. West Lane, Jackson, was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Thomas L. Litsey, 49, 521 Asher Lane, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for a suspended operator's license and for failure to appear.
* Billy R. Fowler Jr., 37, of St. Louis was arrested on five Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.
* Jasmine R. Ross, 18, of Carbondale, Ill., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for stealing and for failure to appear for a traffic offense.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for assault and being beyond parental control.
* Lisa A. Chandler, 39, 1030 S. Pacific St., was arrested on Perry County warrants for failure to appear.
* Nathaniel I. Choate, 36, of Scott City received a summons for shoplifting.
* Dawn M. Wood, 32, of Fredericktown, Mo., received a summons for shoplifting.
* Don M. Ganim II, 39, 720 Themis St., received a summons for failure to maintain property free of litter.
* Carla R. Walker, 30, 1001 Locust St., received a summons for animal cruelty.
* Shaneka N. Watkins, 30, 1237 N. Spanish St., received a summons for a leash-law violation and not having a city animal license.
* An assault was reported.
* A check was reported stolen at 913 Penny Ave.
* An iPhone was reported stolen at 333 N. Frederick St.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kings?highway, reported gasoline stolen.
* An iPhone and USB cables were reported stolen at 3439 William St.
* A credit card, necklace and a purse were reported stolen at 315 Louisiana Ave.
* Clothing, a television, a PlayStation 2 and a Wii were reported stolen at South Middle and Good Hope streets.
* A chain saw and a Weedeater were reported stolen at 1313 Monticello Lane.
* Jaspers, 407 Morgan Oak St., reported gasoline stolen.
* Sprint Wireless, 155 Siemers Drive, reported cell phones and air cards stolen.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 1208 Marilyn Drive.
* A coin-operated dryer was reported damaged at 52 N. Pind Wood Lane, where money was also reported stolen.
* Blimpie, 3036 William St., reported a glass window broken and money, a safe and keys stolen.
* Forgery was reported at 19 S. Kingshighway.
* A 46-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 30-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* Saint Francis Medical Center, 211 St. Francis Drive, reported harassment.