- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
Smoothie King to Celebrate Grand Opening
Smoothie King of Cape Girardeau is celebrating its Grand Opening and official ribbon cutting on Sept. 1, from 7a.m. to 10p.m.
Guests are invited to visit the store, located at 97 N. Kingshighway St., to enjoy a day of celebration.
Festivities will include product give-a-ways and specials, free smoothie samples, as well as $2.99 twenty-ounce smoothies.