- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Smoothie King to Celebrate Grand Opening
Smoothie King of Cape Girardeau is celebrating its Grand Opening and official ribbon cutting on Sept. 1, from 7a.m. to 10p.m.
Guests are invited to visit the store, located at 97 N. Kingshighway St., to enjoy a day of celebration.
Festivities will include product give-a-ways and specials, free smoothie samples, as well as $2.99 twenty-ounce smoothies.