- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Smoothie King to Celebrate Grand Opening
Smoothie King of Cape Girardeau is celebrating its Grand Opening and official ribbon cutting on Sept. 1, from 7a.m. to 10p.m.
Guests are invited to visit the store, located at 97 N. Kingshighway St., to enjoy a day of celebration.
Festivities will include product give-a-ways and specials, free smoothie samples, as well as $2.99 twenty-ounce smoothies.