- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)18
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
Smoothie King to Celebrate Grand Opening
Smoothie King of Cape Girardeau is celebrating its Grand Opening and official ribbon cutting on Sept. 1, from 7a.m. to 10p.m.
Guests are invited to visit the store, located at 97 N. Kingshighway St., to enjoy a day of celebration.
Festivities will include product give-a-ways and specials, free smoothie samples, as well as $2.99 twenty-ounce smoothies.