- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Damian Massa, 21, of Glenallen passed away Sunday, Aug. 29, 2010, as a result of an automobile accident.
He was born April 4, 1989, in Cape Girardeau, son of Randy and Patty Toombs Massa.
Damian was employed by Bollinger County Maintenance Department on the maintenance crew. He was of the Baptist belief.
Survivors include his parents of Glenallen; five brothers, Daniel, Justin, Jessie and Dusty, all of Glenallen, Jeremy Massa of Marble Hill, Mo.; two sisters, Nicole Martin of Scopus, Mo., Harley Martin of Glenallen; paternal grandfather, Sam Massa of Cape Girardeau; several uncles and aunts.
He was preceded in death by his paternal grandmother, maternal grandparents, paternal great-grandparents, maternal great-grandparents, an uncle and two aunts.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to service time today at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Gene Robbins officiating. Burial will be in McGee Chapel Cemetery.
Condolences may be made at www.lileyfuneralhomes.com.