- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau fire report 8/31/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 1:47 a.m., fire call on South West End Boulevard.
* At 1:59 a.m., fire call at Towers Circle.
* At 6:48 a.m., medical assist on North Middle Street.
* At 9:40 a.m., medical assist on Edgewood Drive.
* At 10:16 a.m., medical assist on Edgewood Drive.
* At 10:37 a.m., medical assist on South Ellis Street.
* At 10:43 a.m., detector activation on Dearmont Court.
* At 1:56 p.m., fire call on South Spanish Street.
* At 5:53 p.m., medical assist on South Ellis Street.
* At 7:35 p.m., medical assist on South Pacific Street.
* At 7:41 p.m., medical assist on South Hanover Street.
* At 7:55 p.m., medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 9:35 p.m., fire call on South Lorimier Street.
* At 9:46 p.m., smoke detector activation on Veterans Memorial Drive.
* At 10:05 p.m., fire call on Linden Street.