Cape Girardeau police report 8/31/10
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Christopher S. Niswonger, 22, 2211 James St., Scott City, received a summons for driving while intoxicated, exhibition driving and failure to have a license.
* Michael E. Green, 33, 1620 Dunklin St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Two 16-year-old girls were taken into custody on suspicion of shoplifting at Kohl's, 315 Shirley Drive.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of driving with a suspended driver's license.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault, burglary and unlawful use of a weapon.
* Bobby D. Black, 36, of Caruthersville, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for a traffic offense and on a New Madrid County warrant for a probation violation for nonsupport.
* Stephen D. Sheldrake II, 28, 1600 New Madrid St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for a probation violation and on a Scott City warrant for failure to appear for no license.
* Misty D. Thrower, 36, 1726 Huntington Drive, received a summons for prohibited acts, noise.
* Antoine M.J. Smith, 22, 28 N. Pacific St., received a summons for resisting arrest, assault on a law enforcement officer and obstructing traffic.
* An assault was reported at 1100 S. Pacific St.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported money stolen.
* Electronics were reported at 429 N. Frederick St.
* Clothing, electronics and a backpack were reported stolen at 1507 Whitener St.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 3439 William St.