- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)5
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- Stooges in Jackson under new ownership (6/23/18)
- Poplar Bluff nail manufacturer gets hammered by new tariffs on steel (6/22/18)7
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Scott County Sheriff Wes Drury responds to issue involving deputy (6/23/18)2
- Neal Boyd blessed us all with his God-given talent (6/19/18)
Thanks for support, petitions
We are officially on the ballot as a congressional candidate of the 8th District, Missouri. I humbly thank the many volunteers who worked with our campaign to gather signatures. I further thank the over 6,694 registered voters who signed the petition. They believed everyone deserved a chance to offer themselves up for public service.
Both major-party opponents have spent at least $500,000 of other people's money on their campaigns so far. Without political party support, and less than $5,000 of my own money, we achieved the same objective (candidate in general election) they have.
This effort alone should demonstrate our ability to be creative, manage resources and work hard to accomplish a conservative objective. Our country needs people who can identify a problem and solve it economically.
Growing up in Missouri, serving as a pilot in the military for 22 years and running a local business qualify me for this new duty in Congress. This background and experience, and the additional knowledge gained from the 4,000 registered voters I personally listened to, should help solve the nation's problems.
We will pursue the objectives of following the Constitution, setting term limits for congressmen, stopping illegal immigration, reducing spending and energy independence when we get to Washington.
Please help our campaign (sorry, we still don't take monetary contributions) by telling your neighbors, friends and family about our cause. Volunteers are always welcome. If you would like a yard sign or bumper sticker, contact us through the website at larrybill.com.
LARRY BILL, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by Committee to Elect Lawrence David Bill for Congress, Daniel Ray Brown, Treasurer, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755