- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)3
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)23
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
Thanks for support, petitions
We are officially on the ballot as a congressional candidate of the 8th District, Missouri. I humbly thank the many volunteers who worked with our campaign to gather signatures. I further thank the over 6,694 registered voters who signed the petition. They believed everyone deserved a chance to offer themselves up for public service.
Both major-party opponents have spent at least $500,000 of other people's money on their campaigns so far. Without political party support, and less than $5,000 of my own money, we achieved the same objective (candidate in general election) they have.
This effort alone should demonstrate our ability to be creative, manage resources and work hard to accomplish a conservative objective. Our country needs people who can identify a problem and solve it economically.
Growing up in Missouri, serving as a pilot in the military for 22 years and running a local business qualify me for this new duty in Congress. This background and experience, and the additional knowledge gained from the 4,000 registered voters I personally listened to, should help solve the nation's problems.
We will pursue the objectives of following the Constitution, setting term limits for congressmen, stopping illegal immigration, reducing spending and energy independence when we get to Washington.
Please help our campaign (sorry, we still don't take monetary contributions) by telling your neighbors, friends and family about our cause. Volunteers are always welcome. If you would like a yard sign or bumper sticker, contact us through the website at larrybill.com.
LARRY BILL, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by Committee to Elect Lawrence David Bill for Congress, Daniel Ray Brown, Treasurer, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755