- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Thanks for support, petitions
We are officially on the ballot as a congressional candidate of the 8th District, Missouri. I humbly thank the many volunteers who worked with our campaign to gather signatures. I further thank the over 6,694 registered voters who signed the petition. They believed everyone deserved a chance to offer themselves up for public service.
Both major-party opponents have spent at least $500,000 of other people's money on their campaigns so far. Without political party support, and less than $5,000 of my own money, we achieved the same objective (candidate in general election) they have.
This effort alone should demonstrate our ability to be creative, manage resources and work hard to accomplish a conservative objective. Our country needs people who can identify a problem and solve it economically.
Growing up in Missouri, serving as a pilot in the military for 22 years and running a local business qualify me for this new duty in Congress. This background and experience, and the additional knowledge gained from the 4,000 registered voters I personally listened to, should help solve the nation's problems.
We will pursue the objectives of following the Constitution, setting term limits for congressmen, stopping illegal immigration, reducing spending and energy independence when we get to Washington.
Please help our campaign (sorry, we still don't take monetary contributions) by telling your neighbors, friends and family about our cause. Volunteers are always welcome. If you would like a yard sign or bumper sticker, contact us through the website at larrybill.com.
LARRY BILL, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by Committee to Elect Lawrence David Bill for Congress, Daniel Ray Brown, Treasurer, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755