- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ANNA, Ill. -- Lowell E. Cooley, 75, of Anna died Friday, Aug. 27, 2010, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Jan. 19, 1935, in Simpson, Ill., son of Leonard and Marie Hines Cooley. He was married to Joann Tygett on Feb. 19, 1954, in Jonesboro, Ill.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Joe Aldridge officiating. Burial will be in the Anna City Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to PAWS. Envelopes will be available at the funeral home.