- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Crash near Delta kills Glenallen man, injures three others
A Saturday night car accident claimed the life of a Glenallen, Mo. man and injured three others, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
Three of the four occupants in the vehicle were ejected when the driver, 21-year-old Damian J. Massa, went off the road, overcorrected and rolled the car several times.
The accident occurred four miles north of Delta on Route T around 11:35 p.m.
Massa was later pronounced dead at a hospital in Cape Girardeau.
Alisha M. Slaner, 18, and Jodie J. Slaner, 19, both of Cape Girardeau, were air lifted to a hospital after suffering serious injuries from the crash.
Andrew S. Dockins, 25, suffered minor injuries from the crash but was taken by ambulance to an area hospital.
A report from the highway patrol doesn't list information on whether alcohol was involved in the crash or if the occupants were wearing seat belts.