- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
White - Harrell
Rhonda White and Ben Harrell were married April 21, 2010, at Benton, Mo. Judge David Dolan performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Shirley Duckett of Piedmont, Mo., and Arthur and Joyce Aldrich of Greenville, Mo. The groom is the son of Catherine Harrell of Chaffee, Mo., and the late G.C. Harrell.
Mrs. Harrell is a graduate of Clearwater High School. She is employed at Chaffee High School.
The groom is a graduate of Chaffee High School. He is employed at Viking Cives.
The couple took a wedding trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico, where they renewed their vows June 21 at El Dorado Royale Resort and Spa.
The newlyweds are residing in Scott City.