- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MoDOT to hold Highway 51 meeting Thursday
The Missouri Department of Transportation will host a public meeting from 4 to 6 p.m. Thursday at the Meadow Heights School library regarding improvements to the Highway 51 bridge crossing East Fork Longs Creek in Bollinger County.
The project will replace the bridge near Patton, Mo., and could begin as early as January. The road will be closed during the project, and detour routes will be posted.
Those attending the meeting will be able to talk with a member of the project team during the meeting. No formal presentation will be given.
More information is available by calling project manager Eric Krapf at 573-472-5261 or transportation project designer David Blalock at 573-472-5295.