- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Jackson police and fire reports 8/25/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard. Miscellaneous
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 600 block of Abbie Court.
Firefighters responded to the following call Sunday:
* Emergency medical service on Hillside Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* Emergency medical service on East Park Street.
* Mutual aid on South Sprigg Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* A citizen assist on Hannah Street.
* A motor vehicle crash on East Jackson Boulevard and Wedekind Street.