- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau fire report 8/25/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 2:46 a.m., medical assist on Clark Avenue.
* At 7:10 a.m., medical assist on Mason Street.
* At 8:12 a.m., sprinkler activation on Independence Street.
* At 9:34 a.m., medical assist on Edgewood Drive.
* At 11:01 a.m., medical assist on North Spanish Street.
* At 1:42 p.m., motor vehicle accident on East Rodney Drive.
* At 2:08 p.m., citizen assist on Linden Street.
* At 2:33 p.m., good intent call on Parkview Drive.
* At 3:14 p.m., medical assist on Hackberry Street.
* At 5:03 p.m., fire call on Linden Street.
* At 5:06 p.m., citizen assist on South Sprigg Street.
* At 6:16 p.m., emergency medical service on Clark Avenue.
* At 7:16 p.m., fire call on South Sprigg Street.
* At 7:39 p.m., building fire on Merriwether Street.
* At 9:11 p.m., emergency medical service on Jefferson Avenue.