The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Carol J. Stuckey, 50, of Benton, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Bridget R. Roden, 30, 430 N. Frederick St., was arrested on suspicion of assault on a law enforcement officer.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault and property damage.
* Faisel F. Hassan, 18, 807 N. Sprigg St., received a summons for prohibited acts of noise.
* BiState Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A CD player and radio were reported stolen at 1410 S. Sprigg St.
* Two mirrors were reported stolen at 2324 Earleen Drive.
* A 16-year-old was cited into juvenile court for being beyond parental control.
* A firearm was reported found.
* A 41-year-old man was placed in protective custody.