- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau police 8/25/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Carol J. Stuckey, 50, of Benton, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Bridget R. Roden, 30, 430 N. Frederick St., was arrested on suspicion of assault on a law enforcement officer.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault and property damage.
* Faisel F. Hassan, 18, 807 N. Sprigg St., received a summons for prohibited acts of noise.
* BiState Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A CD player and radio were reported stolen at 1410 S. Sprigg St.
* Two mirrors were reported stolen at 2324 Earleen Drive.
* A 16-year-old was cited into juvenile court for being beyond parental control.
* A firearm was reported found.
* A 41-year-old man was placed in protective custody.