- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)5
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- Stooges in Jackson under new ownership (6/23/18)
- Poplar Bluff nail manufacturer gets hammered by new tariffs on steel (6/22/18)7
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Scott County Sheriff Wes Drury responds to issue involving deputy (6/23/18)2
- Neal Boyd blessed us all with his God-given talent (6/19/18)
Tommy Sowers for Congress - Cape Girardeau opening
Over 80 supporters, including Republicans, Democrats, and Independents, came out to celebrate the grand opening of the Tommy Sowers for Congress headquarters in Cape Girardeau on Sunday afternoon. These supporters, both young and old and representing three counties, joined Tommy Sowers for a ribbon cutting ceremony and a campaign update.
Kyle Juvers, who along with volunteers planned the event, commented: "It was incredibly exciting to see so many people come out in support of our campaign here in Cape Girardeau. Members of the community recognize the need to get involved this year, because they know we just can't afford another term of the failed policies Jo Ann Emerson has supported."
Community members are encouraged to stop by the Sowers for Congress Cape Girardeau office to learn more about Tommy Sowers and his plan to bring new blood to Washington and economic opportunity back to Southeast Missouri. The office is at 1105 Broadway Street in Cape Girardeau and is open Monday to Friday from 9AM -- 9PM, Saturdays from 10AM -- 8PM and Sundays from 1PM -- 9PM.