- Harbor Freight Tools plans to move ahead with Cape Girardeau store (12/5/17)2
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Business Notebook: Yule Log Cabin gets home feel honestly (12/4/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
- Rep. Lichtenegger proposes change to term limits (12/4/17)7
- Fire displaces family of seven (12/5/17)1
- Buffalo Wild Wings moving to new location in March (12/2/17)2
- Fruitland Army veteran spends weeks helping in ravaged Puerto Rico (12/5/17)2
Tommy Sowers for Congress - Cape Girardeau opening
Over 80 supporters, including Republicans, Democrats, and Independents, came out to celebrate the grand opening of the Tommy Sowers for Congress headquarters in Cape Girardeau on Sunday afternoon. These supporters, both young and old and representing three counties, joined Tommy Sowers for a ribbon cutting ceremony and a campaign update.
Kyle Juvers, who along with volunteers planned the event, commented: "It was incredibly exciting to see so many people come out in support of our campaign here in Cape Girardeau. Members of the community recognize the need to get involved this year, because they know we just can't afford another term of the failed policies Jo Ann Emerson has supported."
Community members are encouraged to stop by the Sowers for Congress Cape Girardeau office to learn more about Tommy Sowers and his plan to bring new blood to Washington and economic opportunity back to Southeast Missouri. The office is at 1105 Broadway Street in Cape Girardeau and is open Monday to Friday from 9AM -- 9PM, Saturdays from 10AM -- 8PM and Sundays from 1PM -- 9PM.