- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Aaliey Sophia Schwartz, 17 inches, 3 pounds and 12 ounces, infant daughter of Eric Joseph and Myra Jean Hester Schwartz, was stillborn Thursday, Aug. 19, 2010, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She is survived by her parents; a sister, Josie Marie Schwartz of Chaffee, Mo.; maternal grandparents, David and Nancy Hester of Delta; paternal grandparents, Joseph and Yvonne Schwartz of Scott City; maternal great-grandparents, Lawrence and Betty Brucker of Delta; and paternal great-grandmother, Genevieve Schwartz of Kelso, Mo.
Graveside service will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Augustine Cemetery in Kelso, with the Rev. Oliver Clavin officiating.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel is in charge of arrangements.