- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Mueller - 50 Years
The Rev. and Mrs. Adam Mueller of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering June 19, 2010.
The event was held at the home of a daughter and son-in-law, Magdalene and Mark Vogel of Jackson. Hosts were the Mueller's children.
Mueller and Margarete Dauble were married May 21, 1960, in Besigheim, Germany.
The couple has six children, Magdalene (Mark) Vogel of Jackson, Mark (Cheryl) Mueller of Cape Girardeau, Paul (Kristi) Mueller of St. Charles, Mo., Sam (Lauren) Mueller of Alpharetta, Ga., Elizabeth (Kevin) Haskamp of Columbia, Mo., and Becky (Rob) Moore of Jackson. They have eight grandsons, a granddaughter, and a stepgranddaughter.