- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Ratliff - 50 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Carlos Ratliff of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception Aug. 7, 2010, at Drury Lodge. Hosts were their children and grandchildren.
Ratliff and Emmagene Roberts were married Aug. 7, 1960, at First Assembly of God Church in Scott City, by the Rev. Arlie M. Roberts, father of the bride.
The couple has two children, Carla (Steve) Henderson of Poplar Bluff, Mo., and Michael (Teresa) Ratliff of Cape Girardeau. They have four grandchildren, Stephanie and Trevor Henderson, Andrew and Clayton Ratliff.