- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Dennis - 25 years
Donald L. and Chien L. Dennis of Whitewater celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary with a dinner and reception Aug. 8, 2010, at Whitewater United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall.
Hosts were the couple, her daughter, and friends.
The couple was married Nov. 8, 1985, at Whitewater Church, by the Rev. Jimmie L. Dace.
Their attendants were Anne Smith of San Antonio, Texas, daughter of Mrs. Dennis, and Mr. and Mrs. Herbert Dennis, parents of the groom.
Dennis is a retired senior master sergeant with the U.S. Air Force. She is a retired seamstress from RM Co Co.