- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Clary - Bollinger
Jessica Lin Clary and Carl Scott Bollinger were united in marriage May 15, 2010, at Fruitland Community Church in Fruitland. Mike Perry and Craig Petzoldt performed the ceremony. Reader was Amy Bollinger of Houston, Texas, sister of the groom.
Parents of the couple are David and Brenda Clary of Jackson, and Carl and Janet Bollinger of Patton, Mo.
Maid of honor was Donnia Mayfield of Patton. Bridesmaids were Carlie and Taylor Bollinger, daughters of the groom, and Leslie Walther, all of Jackson.
Charlie Besher of Patton was best man. Groomsmen were Travis Reiminger, Roy Bollinger and Jason Walther of Jackson, Bruce Plumer of Marion, Ill., and Landon Bollinger of Jackson. Ushers were Cory Rusler of Jackson and Nick Mayfield, son of Donnia Mayfield.
Candlelighter was Caleb Glueck, son of Bill and Kris Glueck of Jackson and cousin of the bride.
Flower girl was Jaylie Walther, daughter of Jason and Leslie Walther. Ringbearer was Trenton Clary, son of the bride, and Bradyn Bollinger, son of the bride and groom.
Cathy Raines of Scott City, aunt of the bride, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at Bavarian Halle. Servers were Doris Blattel and Kris Glueck of Jackson, aunts of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 14 at Gordonville Grill in Gordonville.
The groom is employed with Bollinger Farms at Patton.
The couple is residing in Jackson.