- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Southeast roundup 8/19/10
Baseball program to hold tryouts
The Southeast Missouri State baseball program will hold an open tryout at 3 p.m. Wednesday at Capaha Field.
Those who wish to participate must be full-time students and registered through the NCAA Clearinghouse. Participants should come dressed in baseball attire with spikes and also should bring sneakers.
For more information, call 986-6002.
Time change for football scrimmage
The Southeast Missouri State football team has changed the time for Saturday's final scrimmage of fall camp.
Southeast will hold the scrimmage at 6 p.m. at Houck Stadium instead of the originally scheduled 1 p.m.
The public is invited to attend.
-- From staff reports