- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police/fire report 8/19/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Carl W. Newel, 21, 303 E. Washington St., received a summons for trespassing.
* John R. Francis, 22, 1826 Woodland Drive, received a summons for trespassing.
* A theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Tampering with a motor vehicle was reported in the 300 block of Florence Street.
* Tampering with a motor vehicle was reported in the area of Apache Street and Crow Street.
* A weapons violation was reported in the 2000 block of Old Toll Road.