- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau police report 8/19/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joshua Jamal Jackson, 22, 2607 Themis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for a probation violation for driving with a revoked license.
* Christopher F. Draper, 38, of Marston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for a probation violation for stealing.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for assault.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for causing injury to himself.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for assault.
* Miah Shonda Terry, 29, 1105 Ranney Ave., received a summons for failure to maintain property free of weeds.
* Michael J. Ballou, 62, 409 Louisiana Ave., received a summons for a sanitation nuisance.
* A GPS unit was reported stolen at 21 S. Hanover St.
* Money was reported stolen at 1204 S. Ellis St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 823 N. Missouri Ave.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 1504 Dunklin St.
* A theft was reported in the 800 block of North Missouri Street.
* BiState Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A gun was reported stolen at 2855 Whitener St.
* A purse was reported stolen from a motor vehicle at 611 Koch Ave.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 1900 Independence St.
* Money and a license were reported stolen from a vehicle at 1842 Recardo Drive.
* Statutory sodomy was reported.
* Harassment was reported.
* A 45-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* A 39-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 25-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* Forcible sodomy was reported.