- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to Greg W. and Kumiko Macke of Honolulu, Hawaii, Queens Hospital, 3:53 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 4, 2010. Name, Yohanna Yasue. Weight, 7 pounds, 8 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Macke is the former Kumiko Nakayama, daughter of Takako Nakayama of Karatsu, Japan, and the late Naotaka Nakayama. She is employed by Coach Inc. of Honolulu. Macke is the son of Paul and Sharon Macke and Ray and Jo Ann Knoll, all of Jackson. He is employed by Iolani School in Honolulu.
Daughter to Chris Glenn and Jessica Leigh Moore of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:26 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2010. Name, Ryleigh McKenna. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. First child. Mrs. Moore is the former Jessica Waddle, daughter of Randy and Gleni Waddle of Whitewater. She is a pharmacy cost analyst with MedAssets. Moore is the son of Garry and Grace Moore of Whitewater.
Daughter to William Travis Wiggins and Veronica Lynn Schearf of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:01 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2010. Name, Lacey Rose. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Ms. Schearf is a student. Wiggins is self-employed with Wiggins Concrete.
Daughter to Robert Kern and Leslie Dawn Heflin of Advance, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:33 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2010. Name, Cheyenne Elizabeth. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Heflin is the former Leslie Jennings, daughter of Gerald Jennings of Festus, Mo., and Kathy Jennings of Orange, Texas. Heflin is the son of Robert Heflin and Irene Heflin of Advance.
Daughter to Cheryl Lynn Gardiner of Morley, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:06 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2010. Name, Jasmyn Dawn. Weight, 6 pounds, 6 ounces. Second daughter. Ms. Gardiner is the daughter of Victoria Gardiner and Ronald Gardiner of Morley.