- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Kenneth J. Barker, 76, of Jackson passed away Sunday, Aug. 15, 2010, at his home.
He was born March 27, 1934, in Halls, Tenn., son of Junie and Altie Bentley Barker.
Barker served in the U.S. Navy.
He retired from Procter & Gamble in 1985.
Loving survivors include a son, Jeff Barker of Millersville; three daughters, Denise Barker of Valparaiso, Ind., Linda Seabaugh and Sheila (Bryan) Grace of Jackson; 12 grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a daughter, Debbie Seabaugh, and a sister, Jessie Ray Nimmo.
Friends may call from 5 to 7 p.m. today at McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Luther Rhodes officiating. Interment will be in Russell Heights Cemetery, with military honors provided.
Online condolences may be sent to the family online at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.