The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jayson Matthew Grigsby, 27, 2842 Independence St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for contempt of court for a parking violation.
* Julian Varate Alaves, 27, 622 Boxwood No. 4, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for no operator's license and no proof of insurance.
* Jonathan Leon Holmes, 25, 606 Silver Springs Road, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for driving without a license.
* Michael Jonquin Jessup, 48, 1632 County Road 618, Jackson received a summons for failure to maintain property free of debris.
* An amplifier and subwoofers were reported stolen at 2837 Themis St.
* Kidds, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* A dog was reported stolen at 1106 S. Sprigg St.
* Rhodes 101, 1106 S. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.