- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 8/9/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A suspect was taken into custody pending formal charges of shoplifting jewelry.
* A suspect was taken into custody pending formal charges of possession of marijuana.
* Maggie L. Bell, 44, 426 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of second-degree domestic assault.
* Travis W. Shavers, 27, 27 N. Benton St., was arrested on suspicion of third-degree domestic assault.
* Clayton Anderson, 21, 1548 Revlon Drive, was arrested for second-degree burglary, stealing and second-degree arson.
* Two suspects were taken into custody for stealing alcohol, resisting arrest, hindering prosecution and being minors visibly intoxicated.
* A suspect was arrested pending formal charges of second-degree domestic assault.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for possession of a controlled substance.
* Tyrone N. Marion, 47, 1445 Woodland Drive, Apt. A, Jackson, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for a probation violation and driving without a license.
* A 16-year-old girl was taken into custody for being beyond parental control.
* A 16-year-old girl was taken into custody for disturbance of the peace.
* Curtis L. Smith, 31, 337 N. Ellis St., Apt. 2, was arrested on a warrant from the Mississippi Department of Corrections for probation violation and burglary.
* Billy D. Cambron, 31, 2312 Lombardo Drive, received a summons for violating the animal leash law.
* Heidi L. Weaver, 40, 616 Locust St., received a summons for disturbance of the peace.
* An assault was reported.
* A theft was reported at 722 N. Missouri Ave.
* A theft of a skateboard was reported at 105 S. West End Blvd.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of fuel.
* Stealing from a motor vehicle and damage to a car mirror were reported at 3049 William St.
* A wallet, cash and stereo were reported stolen from a motor vehicle at 500 Koch Ave.
* Money and electronic goods were reported stolen from a motor vehicle at 2414 Horseshoe Ridge.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of fuel.
* Bi-State, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of fuel.
* A burglary was reported at 1902 Herman St. Electronics and other items were reported stolen.
* A burglary was reported at 523 Olive St. A flat-screen TV, cable box, DVD player and blank checks were reported stolen.
* A burglary was reported at 1501 N. Clark St. A Nintendo Wii and games were reported stolen.
* A burglary was reported at 29 S. Sprigg St. No. 2. Alcohol and money were reported stolen.
* Second-degree burglary, stealing and arson was reported at 807 N. Sprigg St.
* Accidental damage to a car from a shopping cart was reported at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Scratches to a car were reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* An attempt to obtain a controlled substance was reported at 2001 Independence St.
* Possession of marijuana was reported at 2017 Perryville Road.
* Failure to appear in court was reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* A violation of an order of protection was reported.
* A 27-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* Harassment was reported at 412 S. Spring St.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported at Mimosa Drive and Aspen Road.
* Patronizing prostitution was reported.
* False advertising was reported at 510 Vincent Park Drive.
* Trespassing was reported at 911 S. Pacific St.
* A license plate was reported lost or stolen at 1117 Emily Court.
* A cell phone was reported lost or stolen at 612 S. Sprigg St.
* A 27-year-old man was taken into protective custody at 2384 Whitener St.