- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Delores T. Burnell, 66, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, Aug. 7, 2010, at her home.
She was born Nov. 29, 1943, at Egypt Mills, to Wilson and Lorene Sides Windeknecht.
Delores was a waitress at Ponderosa Steak House in Cape Girardeau.
She is survived by three sons, Douglas Dewayne (Amy) Foulk of Millersville, Daryl Eugene Tollison of Cape Girardeau and Robbie Darnell (Tonya) Tollison of Jackson; two brothers, Bob Windeknecht of Scott City and Bill Windeknecht of Perkins; a sister, Betty Walton of Chaffee, Mo. Also surviving is Robbie Edward Tollison of Cape Girardeau; five grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and brother, Paul Windeknecht.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Chapel.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Darren Henderson officiating.
Burial will be at Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Fruitland.
Memorial contributions may be given to the donor's charity of choice.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.