- 3 charged with burglarizing Scott City bar (10/14/16)4
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Cape Girardeau County: A great place to grab a bite (10/14/16)2
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Three weeks and then what? (10/18/16)2
- Suspected attacker of Southeast student apprehended (10/19/16)5
Delores T. Burnell, 66, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, Aug. 7, 2010, at her home.
She was born Nov. 29, 1943, at Egypt Mills, to Wilson and Lorene Sides Windeknecht.
Delores was a waitress at Ponderosa Steak House in Cape Girardeau.
She is survived by three sons, Douglas Dewayne (Amy) Foulk of Millersville, Daryl Eugene Tollison of Cape Girardeau and Robbie Darnell (Tonya) Tollison of Jackson; two brothers, Bob Windeknecht of Scott City and Bill Windeknecht of Perkins; a sister, Betty Walton of Chaffee, Mo. Also surviving is Robbie Edward Tollison of Cape Girardeau; five grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and brother, Paul Windeknecht.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Chapel.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Darren Henderson officiating.
Burial will be at Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Fruitland.
Memorial contributions may be given to the donor's charity of choice.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.