- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jones - Main
Brett Erin Jones and James Michael Main were united in marriage June 12, 2010, at Campster School in Cape Girardeau. Don Greenwood performed the ceremony.
Don and Debbie Jones of Oak Ridge are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Camilla Arnds of Roseville, Calif.
The bride was presented in marriage by her father and her son, Wyatt Alan Rose.
Matron of honor was Kelly Cox of Cape Girardeau.
Adam Cox of Cape Girardeau was best man.
Mrs. Main is a 1996 graduate of Jackson High School, and is a senior at Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed by the university's Department of Public Safety.
The groom is a 1994 graduate of Roseville High School. He is a truck driver with Gilster-Mary Lee in Perryville, Mo.
After a wedding trip to Denver, Colo., the couple is residing in Jackson.