- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
St. Clair man faces Perry County charges
A St. Clair, Mo., man once properly registered as a sex offender in Perry County was arrested by deputies Tuesday on two outstanding county warrants, according to a news release from the sheriff's department.
Ramsey S. Davis, 29, was arrested in Franklin County after authorities say he failed to report to a court hearing for fleeing the scene of an accident in Perry County.
Davis is charged with failure to appear on the misdemeanor charge of leaving the scene of an accident, and reckless driving.
Because he was found in Franklin County and had not notified authorities of his different living address, Davis has also been charged with failure to register as a sex offender, a felony.
Davis is being held at the Perry County Jail.