- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Lou A. Carroll, 60, of Perryville died Wednesday, July 28, 2010, at her home.
She was born July 11, 1950, in Peoria, Ill., daughter of Cliff and Lois Smith Bowling.
Carroll worked in quality control at TNT plastics. She was of the Catholic faith. She enjoyed being a grandmother and watching her grandkids play ball. She was an avid Chiefs fan.
Survivors include two sons, Keith Carroll (special friend Denise Weber), Erin (Lisa) Carroll of Perryville; a brother, Steve Bowling of Kansas City, Mo.; seven grandchildren, Lucas, Nathan, Kenadi, Corin, Dominic, Camden, and Sunny Carroll, all of Perryville.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a son, Terry Carroll Jr.; and a sister.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. Saturday at Miller Family Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 7 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating. Burial will be private.
Memorials may be made to Immanuel Lutheran Church or St. Vincent School.