- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)59
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Scott County: M Kay Supply in Benton fills unique needs in community (4/14/17)
Scott Clark for recorder of deeds
I want to endorse Scott R. Clark for recorder of deeds in the Aug. 3 primary election. Scott has a fine reputation within the Republican Party for his hard work, honesty and effectiveness. He has a genuine desire to serve the people of Cape Girardeau County. Scott understands the importance of face-to-face customer service and also wants to update the recorder's website to make it more user friendly.
Scott currently serves as treasurer of the Cape Girardeau County Republican Committee. He also serves on the board of directors for the local and state Pachyderm clubs. He was secretary and treasurer of the College Republican Club at Southeast Missouri State University. He is truly the Republican candidate in this election.
He has a master's degree in public administration from Southeast Missouri State University.
I ask that you support Scott R. Clark for recorder of deeds on Aug. 3. Your vote will be appreciated.
FRITZ SANDER, 1131 Shady Lane, Jackson, MO 63755