- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Three out, including city administrator, at Scott City; two resigned, one fired (3/16/17)1
- Several tournaments already booked at Sportsplex (3/16/17)6
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)9
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)19
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
Scott Clark for recorder of deeds
I want to endorse Scott R. Clark for recorder of deeds in the Aug. 3 primary election. Scott has a fine reputation within the Republican Party for his hard work, honesty and effectiveness. He has a genuine desire to serve the people of Cape Girardeau County. Scott understands the importance of face-to-face customer service and also wants to update the recorder's website to make it more user friendly.
Scott currently serves as treasurer of the Cape Girardeau County Republican Committee. He also serves on the board of directors for the local and state Pachyderm clubs. He was secretary and treasurer of the College Republican Club at Southeast Missouri State University. He is truly the Republican candidate in this election.
He has a master's degree in public administration from Southeast Missouri State University.
I ask that you support Scott R. Clark for recorder of deeds on Aug. 3. Your vote will be appreciated.
FRITZ SANDER, 1131 Shady Lane, Jackson, MO 63755