- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Marble Hill man accused of beating, kidnapping woman (6/27/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Business notebook: Man's cheesecake whim becomes a full-time vocation (6/26/17)
Scott Clark for recorder of deeds
I want to endorse Scott R. Clark for recorder of deeds in the Aug. 3 primary election. Scott has a fine reputation within the Republican Party for his hard work, honesty and effectiveness. He has a genuine desire to serve the people of Cape Girardeau County. Scott understands the importance of face-to-face customer service and also wants to update the recorder's website to make it more user friendly.
Scott currently serves as treasurer of the Cape Girardeau County Republican Committee. He also serves on the board of directors for the local and state Pachyderm clubs. He was secretary and treasurer of the College Republican Club at Southeast Missouri State University. He is truly the Republican candidate in this election.
He has a master's degree in public administration from Southeast Missouri State University.
I ask that you support Scott R. Clark for recorder of deeds on Aug. 3. Your vote will be appreciated.
FRITZ SANDER, 1131 Shady Lane, Jackson, MO 63755