- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- I will not be silenced (5/16/17)4
- Tractors owners to open restaurant in new Drury Plaza Hotel (5/15/17)
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Attorney general to review request to probe Oran timecard allegations; claims spark denials on Facebook (5/16/17)2
- Man accused of using stolen RV to break into airport (5/16/17)
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
Scott Clark for recorder of deeds
I want to endorse Scott R. Clark for recorder of deeds in the Aug. 3 primary election. Scott has a fine reputation within the Republican Party for his hard work, honesty and effectiveness. He has a genuine desire to serve the people of Cape Girardeau County. Scott understands the importance of face-to-face customer service and also wants to update the recorder's website to make it more user friendly.
Scott currently serves as treasurer of the Cape Girardeau County Republican Committee. He also serves on the board of directors for the local and state Pachyderm clubs. He was secretary and treasurer of the College Republican Club at Southeast Missouri State University. He is truly the Republican candidate in this election.
He has a master's degree in public administration from Southeast Missouri State University.
I ask that you support Scott R. Clark for recorder of deeds on Aug. 3. Your vote will be appreciated.
FRITZ SANDER, 1131 Shady Lane, Jackson, MO 63755