- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)9
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Judge hears Mosby's formerly suppressed confession at Robinson hearing (8/9/17)
- $34 million student housing project on schedule, developer says (8/14/17)2
Scott Clark for recorder of deeds
I want to endorse Scott R. Clark for recorder of deeds in the Aug. 3 primary election. Scott has a fine reputation within the Republican Party for his hard work, honesty and effectiveness. He has a genuine desire to serve the people of Cape Girardeau County. Scott understands the importance of face-to-face customer service and also wants to update the recorder's website to make it more user friendly.
Scott currently serves as treasurer of the Cape Girardeau County Republican Committee. He also serves on the board of directors for the local and state Pachyderm clubs. He was secretary and treasurer of the College Republican Club at Southeast Missouri State University. He is truly the Republican candidate in this election.
He has a master's degree in public administration from Southeast Missouri State University.
I ask that you support Scott R. Clark for recorder of deeds on Aug. 3. Your vote will be appreciated.
FRITZ SANDER, 1131 Shady Lane, Jackson, MO 63755