- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)8
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
- Cape police warn of 'Grandparent Scam' (12/4/16)
Vote yes on Proposition C
On July 18, The Missouri Libertarian Party endorsed Proposition C. As the uncontested Libertarian candidate for U.S. Congress, I have chosen to focus the efforts of my campaign on helping to pass Prop C during the months leading up the primary.
Missourians have an unprecedented opportunity to push back against the ObamaCare mandate of being fined by the IRS for choosing not to buy health insurance. The measure also protects doctors from being forced into the government insurance scheme by allowing them to work for cash payments if they choose.
Please help defend our state against unconstitutional federal acts. Vote yes for Prop C on the Aug. 3 primary ballot.
RICK VANDEVEN, Candidate, U.S. Congress, Missouri 8th Congressional District, Libertarian Party. 724 Helen Ave., Chaffee, MO 63740