- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Southern Bank announces merger with Capaha Bank (1/15/17)
Vote yes on Proposition C
On July 18, The Missouri Libertarian Party endorsed Proposition C. As the uncontested Libertarian candidate for U.S. Congress, I have chosen to focus the efforts of my campaign on helping to pass Prop C during the months leading up the primary.
Missourians have an unprecedented opportunity to push back against the ObamaCare mandate of being fined by the IRS for choosing not to buy health insurance. The measure also protects doctors from being forced into the government insurance scheme by allowing them to work for cash payments if they choose.
Please help defend our state against unconstitutional federal acts. Vote yes for Prop C on the Aug. 3 primary ballot.
RICK VANDEVEN, Candidate, U.S. Congress, Missouri 8th Congressional District, Libertarian Party. 724 Helen Ave., Chaffee, MO 63740