- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/21/16)5
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)1
Vote yes on Proposition C
On July 18, The Missouri Libertarian Party endorsed Proposition C. As the uncontested Libertarian candidate for U.S. Congress, I have chosen to focus the efforts of my campaign on helping to pass Prop C during the months leading up the primary.
Missourians have an unprecedented opportunity to push back against the ObamaCare mandate of being fined by the IRS for choosing not to buy health insurance. The measure also protects doctors from being forced into the government insurance scheme by allowing them to work for cash payments if they choose.
Please help defend our state against unconstitutional federal acts. Vote yes for Prop C on the Aug. 3 primary ballot.
RICK VANDEVEN, Candidate, U.S. Congress, Missouri 8th Congressional District, Libertarian Party. 724 Helen Ave., Chaffee, MO 63740