- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
Emerson is advocate for unborn
Jo Ann Emerson opposes partial-birth abortion, the abortion pill and taxpayer-funded abortions, which are already being offered under government insurance products. She supports overturning Roe v. Wade and protecting the consciences of doctors and hospitals which object to abortion practices.
Nancy Pelosi is not ashamed about the fact that this government passes bills and leaves it to us to find out what is in them after the fact. Fortunately, Jo Ann stands up for the unborn and is a voice in Washington for the most vulnerable among us, and that's why Missouri Right to Life has endorsed her. We need her voice and her example in Congress today for the rights of the unborn, now more than ever.
LISA REITZEL, 7349 State Highway N,
Whitewater, MO 63785