- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Emerson is advocate for unborn
Jo Ann Emerson opposes partial-birth abortion, the abortion pill and taxpayer-funded abortions, which are already being offered under government insurance products. She supports overturning Roe v. Wade and protecting the consciences of doctors and hospitals which object to abortion practices.
Nancy Pelosi is not ashamed about the fact that this government passes bills and leaves it to us to find out what is in them after the fact. Fortunately, Jo Ann stands up for the unborn and is a voice in Washington for the most vulnerable among us, and that's why Missouri Right to Life has endorsed her. We need her voice and her example in Congress today for the rights of the unborn, now more than ever.
LISA REITZEL, 7349 State Highway N,
Whitewater, MO 63785