- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Emerson is advocate for unborn
Jo Ann Emerson opposes partial-birth abortion, the abortion pill and taxpayer-funded abortions, which are already being offered under government insurance products. She supports overturning Roe v. Wade and protecting the consciences of doctors and hospitals which object to abortion practices.
Nancy Pelosi is not ashamed about the fact that this government passes bills and leaves it to us to find out what is in them after the fact. Fortunately, Jo Ann stands up for the unborn and is a voice in Washington for the most vulnerable among us, and that's why Missouri Right to Life has endorsed her. We need her voice and her example in Congress today for the rights of the unborn, now more than ever.
LISA REITZEL, 7349 State Highway N,
Whitewater, MO 63785