- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
Emerson is advocate for unborn
Jo Ann Emerson opposes partial-birth abortion, the abortion pill and taxpayer-funded abortions, which are already being offered under government insurance products. She supports overturning Roe v. Wade and protecting the consciences of doctors and hospitals which object to abortion practices.
Nancy Pelosi is not ashamed about the fact that this government passes bills and leaves it to us to find out what is in them after the fact. Fortunately, Jo Ann stands up for the unborn and is a voice in Washington for the most vulnerable among us, and that's why Missouri Right to Life has endorsed her. We need her voice and her example in Congress today for the rights of the unborn, now more than ever.
LISA REITZEL, 7349 State Highway N,
Whitewater, MO 63785