- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)30
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)9
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
Emerson voted with Pelosi
I had to chuckle when I heard seven-term incumbent Jo Ann Emerson on the radio, after condemning Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, declare, "I'm mad too!" Where was this outrage when she voted with Nancy for bank bailouts that resulted in making Goldman Sachs whole? When she voted with Nancy for Cash for Clunkers that resulted in costing taxpayers $24,000 per car? When she voted with Nancy to bail out Chrysler, the immediate effect of which was shipping manufacturing jobs from Fenton, Mo., to Mexico?
Where is Jo Ann Emerson's rage today when she is listed as a co-sponsor of a bill to force unionization of local governments nationwide, the mirror of a bill Harry Reid sponsors in the Senate?
It's not enough to be mad. You must be principled and effective. Our campaign focuses on long-standing problems like limiting the growth of government, stopping illegal immigration and gaining energy independence.
LARRY BILL, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by Committee to Elect Lawrence David Bill for Congress, Daniel Ray Brown, Treasurer, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755