- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
Emerson voted with Pelosi
I had to chuckle when I heard seven-term incumbent Jo Ann Emerson on the radio, after condemning Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, declare, "I'm mad too!" Where was this outrage when she voted with Nancy for bank bailouts that resulted in making Goldman Sachs whole? When she voted with Nancy for Cash for Clunkers that resulted in costing taxpayers $24,000 per car? When she voted with Nancy to bail out Chrysler, the immediate effect of which was shipping manufacturing jobs from Fenton, Mo., to Mexico?
Where is Jo Ann Emerson's rage today when she is listed as a co-sponsor of a bill to force unionization of local governments nationwide, the mirror of a bill Harry Reid sponsors in the Senate?
It's not enough to be mad. You must be principled and effective. Our campaign focuses on long-standing problems like limiting the growth of government, stopping illegal immigration and gaining energy independence.
LARRY BILL, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755
Paid for by Committee to Elect Lawrence David Bill for Congress, Daniel Ray Brown, Treasurer, 2543 Prairie View Trail, Jackson, MO 63755