Police report 7/29/10
Thursday, July 29, 2010
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of driving while intoxicated, failure to signal, no motorcycle status on driver's license and resisting arrest.
* Michelle Lee Goodman, 24, 45 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on a probation violation warrant for possession of a controlled substance and child endangerment.
* Christopher Lee Eskew, 23, 505 Broadview St., was arrested on a probation violation warrant for receiving stolen property and forgery.
* Adam Rivers, 27, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for driving with a revoked license and three Arnold, Mo., warrants for failure to appear for nonmoving violations.
* Brandon Lamont Westfall, 26, 123 N. Clark Ave., was arrested on a Cape Giradeau County warrant for driving with a revoked license.
* Brandon L. King, 23, 605 Maple St., was arrested on a warrant parole violation and a warrant for weapons violations.
* Terrance Deon Mosley, 22, 317 S. Middle St., was arrested on suspicion of a false declaration.
* Dione Rhea Gimbel, 29, 124 N. Henderson Ave., was arrested on a Lincoln County warrant for a probation violation.
* Dustin Shay King, 20, 102 N. Park Ave., was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear to pay fines, contempt of court for no operator's license and failure to appear.
* Malike Rashad Maxwell, 31, 540 S. Frederick St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of stealing.
* Steven Joe Henn, 49, homeless, was arrested on suspicion of trespassing and misusing 911.
* Whitney Michelle Robinson, 17, 751 West Rodney Drive, was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Walmart, 3439 William St.
* A 15-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of stealing.
* Joseph Wayne Hogeland, 30, 207 Mason St., was arrested on a probation and parole warrant.
* Lindsay G. Bloodworth, 25, 1205 Forest Lane, was arrested on suspicion of hindering prosecution, resisting arrest and driving with a suspended license.
* Casey J. Moser, 21, 116 N. Spring Ave., received a summons for assault.
* Chrystal Lynn Harris, 17, 618 North St., received a summons for a peace disturbance.
* Samantha Rose Berryman, 19, 520 N. Fountain St., received a summons for a peace disturbance.
* Jessica Ladawn Hempstead, 25, 235 Lorimier St., received a summons for a peace disturbance.
* Howard Allen, age not given, of Bragg City, Mo., received a summons for excessive weed growth.
n Domestic assault was reported.
* An attempted burglary was reported at 839 Morgan Oak St.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* Velosity Electronics, 500 N. Kingshighway, reported electronics and money stolen.
* A scooter was reported stolen at 1530 New Madrid St.
* Rent One, 610 S. Kingshighway, reported rental property unreturned.
* Quick&Save, 2861 Themis St., reported liquor stolen.
* A TV and PlayStation were reported stolen at 530 S. Middle St.
* A TV, PlayStation 3, assorted games and a lawn mower were reported stolen at 225 O'Connell Drive.
* Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A utility trailer was reported stolen at 780 S. Kingshighway.
* A CD player, subwoofers, an amp and radar detector were reported stolen at 1138 S. Kingshighway.
* Money was reported stolen at 2813 Whitener St.
* A vehicle's rear taillights were reported damaged.
* A glass door was reported broken at 2825 Whitener St.
* A vehicle's side mirrors were reported damaged at 422 Bellevue St.
* Trespassing was reported.
* A 45-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 33-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* An animal bite was reported at 1709 Westwood Drive.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* Stalking was reported.
* Trespassing was reported.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety released the following item.
* A green scooter was reported stolen at the intramural fields.