- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 7/27/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Departme nt released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A 13-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for property damage.
* Sandra Christine Williamson, 37, of Essex, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Jonathan Leon Holmes, 25, 696 S. Silver Springs Road, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Four 16-year-old boys were cited into juvenile court for tampering with a motor vehicle.
* Chad Edward Kelley, 29, 130 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and possession of a drug paraphernalia.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, manufacturing a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance.
* Zachary Kenneth Brown, 23, 737 Themis St., was arrested on a Vernon County warrant for failure to appear for driving with a revoked license.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of theft.
* William Hardy Green, 38, 829 Jurie St., received a summons for assault.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Assault was reported.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* A laptop was reported stolen.
* A laptop, Xbox 360, assorted games, PlayStation, DVD player and a TV were reported stolen at 320 N. Sprigg St.
* A vehicle battery was reported stolen at 386 Country Club Drive.
* A monitoring device was reported stolen.
* Theft, burglary and tampering with a motor vehicle were reported.
* A TV, jewelry and money were reported stolen at 1224 S. Pacific St.
* AT&T, 800 Broadway, reported front and rear license plates stolen from a company vehicle.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 3049 William St.
* Alliance Bank, 536 S. Pacific St., reported a window to a back door broken.
* A basement window was reported pushed open at 1140 S. Pacific St. where a wallet was also reported stolen.
* A window was reported broken at 1504 Dunklin St. where a TV and a Wii were reported stolen.
* Tampering was reported.
* Identity theft was reported.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported.