- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)14
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)13
- Juvenile accused of stealing, damaging playground statue (1/9/17)25
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Business notebook: Faithfully Fed aims for more than just food (1/9/17)4
Cape Girardeau fire report 7/27/2010
Firefighters responded to the following call Sunday:
* At 6:28 p.m., medical assist on North Main Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 6:10 a.m., medical assist on Hopper Road.
* At 6:55 a.m., fire call on Saint Francis Drive.
* At 7:37 a.m., citizen assist on Anthony Drive.
* At 9:57 a.m., service all on Big Bend Road.
* At 11:11 a.m., medical assist on Whitelaw Avenue.
* At 12:30 p.m., brush fire on Walnut Street.
* At 4:25 p.m., fire call on Campster Drive.