- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Mary Louise Perryman, 81, passed away Wednesday, July 21, 2010, at Life Care Center in Cape Girardeau, where she had lived the past 10 years. She was a former resident of Maple Crest Manor.
She was born March 31, 1929, in Tampa, Fla., to Elmer and Hazel Hale Farrar.
Mary enjoyed oil and water painting.
Survivors include three sons, Richard (Elena) Perryman of Cape Girardeau, Dan (Tammy) Culbertson and David Culbertson (girlfriend Vicky) of Southern California; four daughters, Jean (Dan) Shiotani, Teresa Culbertson, Donna (Brent) Chesser and Nancy Jo (Ford) Mullins, all of Southern California; 12 grandchildren; four brothers, Rich, Gary, Keith and Thomas Farrar; and two sisters, Rose Roettger and Margie Dolgowich.
She was preceded in death by a son, Kenny Culbertson; and five siblings.
Friends may call from 1:30 p.m. until time of service Monday at McCombs Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
The funeral will be at 2:30 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Stan Hargis officiating. Interment will be in Cape County Memorial Park.
Memorials may take the form of contributions to Life Care Center in Cape Girardeau.
Online condolence messages may be sent to the family by visiting www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.