- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Craft - 40 years
Mr. and Mrs. Phill Craft of Jackson celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary June 25, 2010, with a renewal of vows and dinner party in Las Vegas, Nev.
The trip and celebration was a gift from their children, highlighted by the outdoor ceremony at Chapel of the Flowers. The ceremony was held at the same time of day and same day of the week as their original ceremony. Their children and grandson were their attendants.
Craft and Marsha Johnson were married June 25, 1970, by the Rev. G.B. Seboldt, at Zion Lutheran Church in Gordonville. The attendants were Evon Craft Crosno and Gene Craft.
Craft is the son of Richard and Maxine Craft. Mrs. Craft is the daughter of Geraldine Keller Johnson.
Their children and spouses are Chad and Missy Craft of Jackson, and Brooke and Freddy Santos of Kansas City, Mo. A son, Gabe, is deceased. The couple has a grandson, Caleb Craft of Jackson.