- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Phillips - Lincoln
Greg Phillips and Debbie Phillips of Scott City announce the engagement of their daughter, Tara Nichole Phillips, to Robert Darren Lincoln. He is the son of Lynn Lincoln and Vicky Martin of Chaffee, Mo.
Phillips is a 1999 graduate of Scott City High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in health management from Southeast Missouri State University in 2004. She is employed by American Red Cross Missouri-Illinois Blood Services Region.
Lincoln is a 2000 graduate of Chaffee High School. He served with the U.S. Air Force from 2000 to 2007. He is employed by Premier Fire Protection Inc.
An Oct. 9 wedding is planned at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso.