- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Montgomery - Ford
Mr. and Mrs. Richard H. Montgomery III of Sikeston, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Julianna Christine Montgomery, to Joshua Engram Ford. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Ford of Cape Girardeau.
Montgomery is a 2003 graduate of Sikeston High School, and a 2007 graduate of the University of Missouri where she was a member of Delta Delta Delta sorority. She received an associate degree in interior design from Harrington College of Design in Chicago in 2009. She is employed at Design and Detail in St. Louis.
Ford is a 2003 graduate of Central High School, and a 2008 graduate of Arkansas State University where he was a member of the baseball team and Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity. He is employed at Ford and Sons Funeral Home.
An October wedding is planned.