- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)7
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)3
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson roundabout on schedule, on budget (7/19/16)6
Buechter - Lusk
Kathleen Ann Buechter and Justin Durand Lusk were united in marriage April 10, 2010, at Washington University Catholic Student Center in St. Louis. Gary Braun of St. Louis and Karen Nothdurft of Cape Girardeau performed the ceremony.
Pianist was Darren Moddle, and vocalists were Heather Tomko and Joe Gutowski, all of St. Louis. Scripture readers were Dennis Buechter of St. Louis, Sherry Brookover of Cape Girardeau, and Darrel Buechter of St. Louis.
The bride is the daughter of Kenneth and Terry Buechter of St. Louis. The groom is the son of Lonnie and Debbie Lusk of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Tara Hartmann of Nashville, Tenn. Bridesmaids were Amy Brookover and Laura Lusk, sister of the groom, both of Cape Girardeau.
Trenton Bromley of Kansas City, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Joe Demattei of West Frankfort, Ill., and Conrad Buechter of St. Louis, brother of the bride. Ushers were Brandon Kenworthy of St. Louis, Michael Andes of Effingham, Ill., and Patrick Moylan of St. Louis.
Flower girl was Katrina Moylan of St. Louis, and ringbearer was Tad Couch of Cape Girardeau.
Guest book attendants were Alana, Madison and Madeline Moylan of St. Louis, cousins of the bride.
The reception was held at Scott Air Force Base Officers Club.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at Square One Brewery in St. Louis.
Mrs. Lusk attended Rosati Kain Catholic High School in St. Louis. She received a doctorate degree in pharmacy from St. Louis College of Pharmacy in 2010. She is a resident pharmacist at St. Luke's Hospital in Chesterfield, Mo.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of Central High School. He received a doctorate degree in pharmacy from St. Louis College of Pharmacy in 2007. He is a base pharmacist at Grand Forks Air Force Base in Grand Forks, N.D.
After a wedding trip to Hawaii, the couple is residing in Grand Forks.