- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Ross Daniel and Alisa Aleen McFerron of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:27 p.m. Thursday, July 15, 2010. Name, Wesley Kenneth. Weight, 5 pounds, 14 ounces. Mrs. McFerron is the former Alisa Long, daughter of Paul and Christine Long of De Soto, Mo. She is an admissions counselor at Southeast Missouri State University. McFerron is the son of Kenny and Jan McFerron of Advance, Mo. He is an attorney with Osburn, Hine, Yates and Murphy, LLC.
Daughter to Eric Michael and Tess Catherine Seiler of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:54 p.m. Thursday, July 15, 2010. Name, Olivia Catherine. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. Mrs. Seiler is the former Tess Hobbs, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Stowell Hobbs of Charleston, Mo. She is a teacher at St. Augustine School in Kelso, Mo. Seiler is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Jim Seiler of Benton, Mo. He is a farmer with Seiler Farms.
Daughter to Randy D. and Ginger R. Earnest of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:05 p.m. Friday, July 16, 2010. Name, Kenadi Diane. Weight, 7 pounds, 5 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Mrs. Earnest is the former Ginger Daniel, daughter of David and Diana Daniel of Scott City. She is employed in insurance and billing at Plaza Primary Care. Earnest is the son of Bobby and Linda Earnest of Dexter, Mo. He is a contractor and driver with FedEx Ground.
Daughter to Andrea Leigh Garver of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:46 p.m. Friday, July 16, 2010. Name, Angel Maelynne. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Ms. Garver is the daughter of Richard and Kathy Garver of Qulin, Mo.
Daughter to Brett Allen and Amanda Marie Huckstep of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:22 p.m. Friday, July 16, 2010. Name, Katheryn Ann. Weight, 2 pounds, 10 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Huckstep is the former Amanda Bain, daughter of Jerry Bain and Barbara Bain of Scott City. She is retail sales lead at Coldwater Creek. Huckstep is the son of Dan Huckstep of Cape Girardeau and Angela Wilyerd of Kelso, Mo.