- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNA, Ill. -- William Andrew "Andy" Pribble, 80, of Anna, formerly of Cobden, Ill., died Wednesday, July 21, 2010, at his home.
He was a veteran.
Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. today at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Cobden, and from 9:30 a.m. to service time Saturday at First Baptist Church in Cobden.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the church, with Wes Wilkins and Andrew Ballard Hudgens officiating. Burial will be in Cobden Cemetery, with military honors by Carroll P. Foster VFW Post 3455 of Anna and the Illinois National Guard Honor Team in Marion, Ill.