- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Luvina J. Kline, 95, of Perryville died Thursday, July 22, 2010, at Independence Care Center.
She was born Nov. 2, 1914, in Perry County, daughter of Frank and Frances Baudendistle Berkbiegler. She and Carl Kline were married Dec. 29, 1934, in Waterloo, Ill.
Luvina had worked in the dietary department at Perry County Memorial Hospital. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Sandy (Kenny) Hoehn of Perryville; four grandchildren, Jeff Hoehn of Perryville, Kim Mueller of Cape Girardeau, Tim Hoehn of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., Cory Hoehn of St. Louis; six great-grandchildren, Devin and Madison Hoehn of Perryville, Jorden and Cody Hoehn of Ste. Genevieve, and Jared and Malorie Mueller of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, four brothers and a sister.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday and from 6:30 to 9:50 a.m. Monday at Miller Family Funeral Home. Parish prayers will be at 7:30 p.m. Sunday. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Monday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Vincent de Paul Church in Perryville, with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.
Memorials preferred to St. Vincent de Paul Church.