- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire report 7/23/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 12:10 a.m., a medical assist on South Kingshighway.
* At 8:08 a.m., a medical assist in Doctors' Park.
* At 8:52 a.m., a medical assist on Sylvan Lane.
* At 11 a.m., a medical assist on South Mount Auburn Road.
* At 12:37 a.m., a medical assist on South Sprigg Street.
* At 12:58 a.m., carbon monoxide incident on Elm Street.
* At 2:03 p.m., a medical assist on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 2:33 p.m., a medical assist on North Kingshighway.
* At 3:20 p.m., smoke/odor investigation on Notre Dame Drive.
* At 3:35 p.m., an alarm activation on Cape LaCroix Road.
* At 3:50 p.m., a medical assist on North Kingshighway.
* At 4:43 p.m., smoke detector activation on Jefferson Avenue.
* At 7:36 p.m., a medical assist on South West End Boulevard.